BMO Capital Upgrades American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) to Outperform
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/06: (TXMD) (IL) (GPRO) Higher; (SB) (MIK) (CMG) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital upgraded American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $21.00.
Shares of American Eagle Outfitters closed at $17.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
- Berenberg Upgrades Nucor (NUE) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform