BMO Capital Upgrades American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) to Outperform
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital upgraded American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $21.00.
Shares of American Eagle Outfitters closed at $17.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Vail Resorts (MTN) to Outperform
- Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $95 at Nomura But Remains Sidelined
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Kinder Morgan (KMI) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!