BB&T Capital Upgrades Clarcor (CLC) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 6/27 - 7/1: Markets Rebound Following Brexit Fall; US Banks Gain on Stress Test Results; Tesla Under Fire Following Accident
- Wall St. ends higher for fourth straight day
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
BB&T Capital upgraded Clarcor (NYSE: CLC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $65.00.
Shares of Clarcor closed at $55.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Upgrades Weingarten (WRI) to Buy
- Wedbush Upgrades Square (SQ) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Silver Wheaton (SLW) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!