BB&T Capital Upgrades Clarcor (CLC) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
BB&T Capital upgraded Clarcor (NYSE: CLC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $65.00.
Shares of Clarcor closed at $55.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Procera Networks (PKT) to Hold
- Splunk (SPLK) Bullish Stance Reiterated at FBR Capital on 'Rock-Solid' Results and Outlook
- Credit Suisse Upgrades FedEx (FDX) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!