B. Riley Upgrades TrueCar (TRUE) to Buy
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
B. Riley upgraded TrueCar (NASDAQ: TRUE) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $14.00.
Shares of TrueCar closed at $9.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- November Auto Sales Likely Up Due to Black Friday Deals and Two More Selling Days
- Argus Upgrades Cracker Barrel (CBRL) to Buy