B. Riley Upgrades Motorcar Parts (MPAA) to Buy
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
B. Riley upgraded Motorcar Parts (NASDAQ: MPAA) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $35.00.
Shares of Motorcar Parts of Americabb closed at $24.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TransUnion (TRU) to Overweight, Named As Top Pick
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Jones Energy (JONE) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Parkway Properties (PKY) to Hold