B. Riley Upgrades Guess (GES) to Buy
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
B. Riley upgraded Guess (NYSE: GES) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $21.00.
Shares of Guess closed at $14.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Pandora (P) to Outperform
- MKM Partners Upgrades Hyatt Hotels (H) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Antero Midstream Partners LP (AM) to Buy