B. Riley Upgrades Alpha & Omega Semiconductor (AOSL) to Buy
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
B. Riley upgraded Alpha & Omega Semiconductor (NASDAQ: AOSL) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $20.50.
Shares of Alpha & Omega Semiconductor closed at $14.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Envision Healthcare (EVHC) to Outperform
- Susquehanna Upgrades Caleres (CAL) to Positive