Axiom Capital Upgrades SolarCity (SCTY) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Axiom Capital upgraded SolarCity (NASDAQ: SCTY) from Sell to Hold.
Shares of SolarCity closed at $20.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY) Deal Spread Lowest Since Late August
- Berenberg Upgrades Reynolds American (RAI) to Buy
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results