Avondale Partners Upgrades NextEra Energy Partners (NEP) to Market Outperform
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadows OPEC-led cuts
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Dish Network (DISH) to Overweight
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Avondale Partners upgraded NextEra Energy Partners (NYSE: NEP) from Market Perform to Market Outperform with a price target of $33.00.
Shares of NextEra Energy Partners closed at $27.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Neutral
- FBR Capital Upgrades Teck Resources Ltd (TECK) to Outperform
- Wolfe Research Upgrades Gulfport Energy (GPOR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesAvondale Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!