Avondale Partners Upgrades Celadon Group (CGI) to Market Outperform
- Dow set to open at record high; oil hits $55
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Avondale Partners upgraded Celadon Group (NYSE: CGI) from Market Perform to Market Outperform with a price target of $11.30.
Shares of Celadon Group closed at $7.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- William Blair Upgrades Fastenal (FAST) to Outperform
- CLSA Upgrades Nasdaq, Inc (NDAQ) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesAvondale Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!