Avondale Partners Upgrades Celadon Group (CGI) to Market Outperform
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Avondale Partners upgraded Celadon Group (NYSE: CGI) from Market Perform to Market Outperform with a price target of $11.30.
Shares of Celadon Group closed at $7.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celadon Group Announces Details for Second Quarter Fiscal 2017 Conference Call and Upcoming Conference Attendance
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold
- JPMorgan Upgrades Roper Industries (ROP) to Overweight