Avondale Partners Upgrades Calgon Carbon Corp. (CCC) to Market Outperform
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Avondale Partners earlier upgraded Calgon Carbon Corp. (NYSE: CCC) from Market Perform to Market Outperform with a price target of $16.00.
Shares of Calgon Carbon Corp. closed at $12.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Perform
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
- FBR Capital Upgrades Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) to Market Perform