Auriga Upgrades Sprint (S) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Auriga upgrades Sprint (NYSE: S) from Hold to Buy and raises their price target form $5.50 to $7, citing improved expectations for net subs.
The firm said, "While the shares remain wildly volatile, we base our upgrade on strong continued demand for Sprint’s Boost prepaid offering, combined with an expected slowing in post-paid subscriber losses starting in 2H09. With the stock down more than 20% over the past two weeks, it is now much closer to our floor $4 valuation estimate, thus making the risk/reward attractive, in our view."
Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sprint (S) to Offer Google Apps to Business
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT, Estimates Cut at Jefferies
- Silicon Labs (SLAB) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Needham & Company; 'Buy' Maintained
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesUBS, Citi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!