Auriga Upgrades Sprint (S) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Auriga upgrades Sprint (NYSE: S) from Hold to Buy and raises their price target form $5.50 to $7, citing improved expectations for net subs.
The firm said, "While the shares remain wildly volatile, we base our upgrade on strong continued demand for Sprint’s Boost prepaid offering, combined with an expected slowing in post-paid subscriber losses starting in 2H09. With the stock down more than 20% over the past two weeks, it is now much closer to our floor $4 valuation estimate, thus making the risk/reward attractive, in our view."
Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Upgrades American Midstream (AMID) to Buy
- Sprint Improves Liquidity by More Than $3 Billion with Two New Transactions
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades MPLX LP (MPLX) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesUBS, Citi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!