Auriga Upgrades Sprint (S) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Auriga upgrades Sprint (NYSE: S) from Hold to Buy and raises their price target form $5.50 to $7, citing improved expectations for net subs.
The firm said, "While the shares remain wildly volatile, we base our upgrade on strong continued demand for Sprint’s Boost prepaid offering, combined with an expected slowing in post-paid subscriber losses starting in 2H09. With the stock down more than 20% over the past two weeks, it is now much closer to our floor $4 valuation estimate, thus making the risk/reward attractive, in our view."
Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Buy
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades YRC Worldwide (YRCW) to Buy
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Midcoast Energy Partners, L.P. (MEP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesUBS, Citi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!