Auriga Upgrades Sprint (S) to Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Auriga upgrades Sprint (NYSE: S) from Hold to Buy and raises their price target form $5.50 to $7, citing improved expectations for net subs.
The firm said, "While the shares remain wildly volatile, we base our upgrade on strong continued demand for Sprint’s Boost prepaid offering, combined with an expected slowing in post-paid subscriber losses starting in 2H09. With the stock down more than 20% over the past two weeks, it is now much closer to our floor $4 valuation estimate, thus making the risk/reward attractive, in our view."
Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Citi Upgrades Digital Realty Trust (DLR) to Buy
- Sprint Celebrates Customers and the Season of Gift Giving with ‘Snow Place Like Home’ Sweepstakes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesUBS, Citi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!