Auriga Upgrades Sprint (S) to Buy
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Auriga upgrades Sprint (NYSE: S) from Hold to Buy and raises their price target form $5.50 to $7, citing improved expectations for net subs.
The firm said, "While the shares remain wildly volatile, we base our upgrade on strong continued demand for Sprint’s Boost prepaid offering, combined with an expected slowing in post-paid subscriber losses starting in 2H09. With the stock down more than 20% over the past two weeks, it is now much closer to our floor $4 valuation estimate, thus making the risk/reward attractive, in our view."
Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Neutral
- Citi Downgrades Blackhawk Network (HAWK) to Neutral
- Instinet Upgrades RPC Inc. (RES) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesUBS, Citi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!