Auriga Upgrades Microsoft (MSFT) to Buy
- Market Wrap: Yahoo, Tumblr Make it Official; New CEO at Chesapeake; SAC's Cohen Subpoenaed
- Yahoo!'s (YHOO) Mayer: We Won't Screw Up Tumblr!
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 05/20: (SDBT) (TIVO) (REN) Higher; (HGG) (CIMT) (CCL) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Releases Statement on Corporate Taxation into Subcommittee Hearing
- TiVo, Inc. (TIVO) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Issues Solid Q2 Rev Outlook
Auriga upgrades Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) from Hold to Buy and raises their price target from $24 to $30, saying while Q1 will be weak, the cycle of downward estimate revisions for the company is drawing to a close.
The firm commented, "in our view, whereas Street estimates for CY09 were overly aggressive and had to be repeatedly ratcheted down, consensus expectations for CY10 and beyond appear too low. We highlight several reasons for our optimism on MSFT and recommend buying the stock before the Street more fully embraces MSFT’s medium- to long-term earnings potential."
Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Flat Into Reveal of Next-Gen Xbox
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Ruckus Wireless (RKUS) to Buy, 'Pullback Creates Opportunity'
- Bernstein Upgrades T. Rowe Price (TROW) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!