Atlantic Equities Upgrades Xylem (XYL) to Overweight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Atlantic Equities upgraded Xylem (NYSE: XYL) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $54.00.
Shares of Xylem closed at $50.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
- KLR Group Upgrades EOG Resources (EOG) to Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Regency Centers (REG) to Buy