Atlantic Equities Upgrades Potash Corp. (POT) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Atlantic Equities upgraded Potash Corp. (NYSE: POT) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $16.00.
Shares of Potash Corp. closed at $16.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
- SunTrust Upgrades Aaron's (AAN) to Buy
- Berenberg Upgrades National Grid (NGG) to Buy