Atlantic Equities Upgrades Clorox (CLX) to Overweight
- Wall Street set to open slightly lower
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/29: (AEGR) (ARWR) (EBAY) Higher; (ITCI) (ADHD) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Atlantic Equities upgraded Clorox (NYSE: CLX) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $144.00.
Shares of Clorox closed at $122.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) to Hold
- Evolve This: Clorox 2016 Integrated Annual Report Highlights Fiscal Year Progress Against 2020 Strategy and More Than a Century of Evolution in Health and Wellness
- Sandler O'Neill Upgrades German American Bancorp Inc. (GABC) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!