Argus Upgrades Boston Scientific (BSX) to Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Argus upgraded Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $33.00.
The analyst noted strong sales in 2Q16, with growth of more than 10% in five product segments. In addition, the company is gaining share in the pacing market thanks to its recently launched MRI-compatible pacemaker.
The firm is raising adjusted EPS estimates to $1.11 from $1.08 for 2016 and to $1.27 from $1.20 for 2017.
Despite shares trading at 19.1x 2017 versus 18.8x for the coverage universe, the analyst views valuation is attractive given the company's strong growth prospects.
Shares of Boston Scientific closed at $23.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- FBR Capital Upgrades NorthStar Realty Finance (NRF) to Outperform
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Neutral