Town Sports (CLUB) trading halted with news pending
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLUB) trading halted with news pending.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. Completes Sale of New York City Property for $85.5 Million
- Alliance Data Systems (ADS) to Acquire Conversant (CNVR) in $2.3B Deal
- Medivation (MDVN) Xtandi Efficacy Supplement Posted on FDA Website; Label Adds Chemotherapy-Naive mCRPC Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!