Telik (TELK) Resumes Trading, Up 73%
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (HLF) (RATE) (YELP) Higher; (GST) (ENDP) (IMPV) Lower (more...)
Telik Inc. (NASDAQ: TELK) has resumed trading following the volatility trading halt and is now up 73% to $2.51. The company was granted orphan drug status for Telintra for myelodysplastic syndrome.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KemPharm (KMPH) Receives Favorable FDA Panel Vote on Apadaz; Issues Commentary
- American DG Energy (ADGE) Takes Steps to Strengthen Balance Sheet, Eliminate Portion of Debt
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!