Telik (TELK) Resumes Trading, Up 73%
- Stock futures higher as bargain hunting begins after Brexit
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- World stocks, sterling fight back after Brexit beating
- ECB's Draghi calls for global central bank policy alignment
Telik Inc. (NASDAQ: TELK) has resumed trading following the volatility trading halt and is now up 73% to $2.51. The company was granted orphan drug status for Telintra for myelodysplastic syndrome.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gannett (GCI) Enters Agreement to Acquire ReachLocal (RLOC) for $4.60/Share in Cash
- Pre-open market-options summary
- Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS) Halted, News Pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!