Telik (TELK) Resumes Trading, Up 73%
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Telik Inc. (NASDAQ: TELK) has resumed trading following the volatility trading halt and is now up 73% to $2.51. The company was granted orphan drug status for Telintra for myelodysplastic syndrome.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) will resume trading at 7:10am ET
- UPDATE: BioMarin Pharma's (BMRN) First Drisapersen Phase 2 has Issues - FDA Panel
- KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) triggers limit-up, limit-down trading pause
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!