Telik (TELK) Resumes Trading, Up 73%
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) to Acquire Prestige Cruises in ~$3.03B Deal
Telik Inc. (NASDAQ: TELK) has resumed trading following the volatility trading halt and is now up 73% to $2.51. The company was granted orphan drug status for Telintra for myelodysplastic syndrome.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Omnitracs to Acquire XRS (XRSC) for $5.60/Share
- Cobra Electronics Corp (COBR) trading halted for news dissemination
- NASB Financial, Inc. (NASB) Halted, News Pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!