Take-Two Interactive Softwar (TTWO) to resume trading at 4:25PM ET
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Take-Two Interactive Softwar (NASDAQ: TTWO) to resume trading at 4:25PM ET
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KIN) halted with news pending
- NASDAQ OMX Group (NDAQ) Affirms Halting Zoom Technologies (ZOOM)
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Active; Muddy Waters Tweets on SEC Investigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!