Take-Two Interactive Softwar (TTWO) to resume trading at 4:25PM ET
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
Take-Two Interactive Softwar (NASDAQ: TTWO) to resume trading at 4:25PM ET
You May Also Be Interested In
- 2K Announces MyCareer Details for WWE® 2K15
- eBay (EBAY) Resumes Trading Up 12%
- eBay (EBAY) halted with news pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!