Take-Two Interactive Softwar (TTWO) to resume trading at 4:25PM ET
- Rock-Tenn (RKT), MeadWestvaco (MWV) Enter $16B Merger Agreement
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Nextel Mexico in $1.875B Deal (NIHD)
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Issues Update on Month-to-Date Retail Trading Volume, Deal with Leucadia (LUK)
- Generac Holdings (GNRC) Shares on Watch as New York City Braces for Blizzard
Take-Two Interactive Softwar (NASDAQ: TTWO) to resume trading at 4:25PM ET
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Confirms FY15 EPS Outlook
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR) Resumes Trading; Shares Up 3.2%
- Borderlands®: The Handsome Collection™ Coming to Next-Gen Consoles on March 24, 2015
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!