Take-Two Interactive Softwar (TTWO) to resume trading at 4:25PM ET
- Wall St. edges up as spending data firms rate hike view
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
- Vista Equity Partners to Acquire Marketo (MKTO) in $1.79B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/31: (CPXX) (CLF) (SODA) Higher; (OSIR) Lower (more...)
Take-Two Interactive Softwar (NASDAQ: TTWO) to resume trading at 4:25PM ET
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- “Who’s Next?” – 2K Announces Bill Goldberg as WWE® 2K17 Pre-Order Bonus
- Intellipharmaceutics (IPCI) Prices 3.23M Common Stock, Warrants Offering at $1.61/Unit
- MasterCraft (MCFT) will resume trading at 10:00am ET
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!