Take-Two Interactive Softwar (TTWO) to resume trading at 4:25PM ET
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Pope Francis Named TIME's 2013 Person of the Year
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Take-Two Interactive Softwar (NASDAQ: TTWO) to resume trading at 4:25PM ET
You May Also Be Interested In
- Telltale Games, Gearbox Software and 2K Announce 'Tales from the Borderlands' Episodic Game Series Premiering in 2014
- Globecomm Systems (GCOM) trading halted for info
- InterOil (IOC) Halted on PNG Sale (TOT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!