Take-Two Interactive Softwar (TTWO) to resume trading at 4:25PM ET
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Take-Two Interactive Softwar (NASDAQ: TTWO) to resume trading at 4:25PM ET
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 2K Announces Availability of First Simulation-Based WWE Video Game on Mobile Devices with WWE® 2K
- UPDATE: Medicines Co. (MDCO) halted with news pending
- Xplore Tech (XPLR) halted with news pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!