Strategic Diagnostics (SDIX) trading halted with news pending
- Stock futures flat as investors fathom Fed comments on rates
- Mylan (MYL) Plans to Launch Generic EpiPen; Will Cost 50% Less than Name Brand
- Dollar hits 3-week high vs yen as U.S. rate rise signals get louder
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Friday, Rips Bill Ackman
Strategic Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: SDIX) trading halted with news pending.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Refutes Claims Made by Short Seller Muddy Waters
- Document Security Systems (DSS) Announces Effectiveness of 1-for-4 Reverse Stock Split
- Genco Shipping & Trading Limited (GNK) Shares Resume Trading
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!