Strategic Diagnostics (SDIX) trading halted with news pending
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Strategic Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: SDIX) trading halted with news pending.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SMART Technologies (SMT) Reduces FY16 Outlook; Will Consider Strategic Alternatives
- SolarWinds (SWI) Paused for Volatility
- Hertz (HTZ) Shares Ramp to Session Highs Following Lyft News
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!