SmartPros Ltd. (SPRO) halted on circuit breaker; last up 30%
- Wall St. reverses course as discretionary, industrials weigh
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
SmartPros Ltd. (NASDAQ: SPRO) halted on a circuit breaker. Last up 30%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amedisys (AMED) Halted, News Pending
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Trading Halted with News Pending
- Community Bank System (CBU) to Acquire Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) in ~$304M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!