SmartPros Ltd. (SPRO) halted on circuit breaker; last up 30%
- Market Wrap: Morgan Stanley Issues Solid Q1 'Beat'; Prologis Enters Large Real Estate Deal; ForceField Energy Founder Exits
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRCX) (FTNT) (LJPC) Higher; (SANM) (UCTT) (PKG) Lower (more...)
- Prologis (PLD) to Acquire KTR Capital's Real Estate Portfolio in $5.9B Deal
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Expecations
SmartPros Ltd. (NASDAQ: SPRO) halted on a circuit breaker. Last up 30%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ForceField Energy (FNRG) Halted for Information
- Xplore Tech (XPLR) to Acquire Motion Computing in $16M Deal
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO) Hits Session Highs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!