Silicon Graphics (SGI) shares to resume trading at 4:35pm ET
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) to Acquire PMC-Sierra (PMCS) in $2B Deal
- Wall St. little changed; DuPont boosts Dow and S&P
- Twitter (TWTR) Launches 'Moments'
- DuPont (DD) Breakup 'Highly Likely' Following CEO Exit, Says Deutsche Bank
- IMF cuts global growth forecasts again, cites commodity and China worries
Silicon Graphics (NYSE: SGI) shares to resume trading at 4:35pm ET
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Apparel (APP) Trading Suspended by NYSE; Commences Delisting Proceedings
- Cadiz (CDZI) triggers limit-up, limit-down trading pause
- zulily (ZU), Kythera Biophrarma (KYTH) halted for info