Shares of VIVUS (VVUS) to resume trading at 3:40pm ET
- Wall St. ends down as China data sparks global growth fears
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/1: (TRVN) LEI) (FORD) Higher; (AXPW) (ACI) (CLD) Lower
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- Google (GOOG) Unveils New Logo, Identity Family
Shares of VIVUS (Nasdaq: VVUS) to resume trading at 3:40pm ET
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Westport (WPRT), Fuel Systems (FSYS) Enter Merger Agreement
- Westport (WPRT), Fuel Systems Solutions (FSYS) to Resume Trading at 10:20 AM
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in Zuoan Fashion Limited (ZA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!