Shares of VIVUS (VVUS) to resume trading at 3:40pm ET
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Shares of VIVUS (Nasdaq: VVUS) to resume trading at 3:40pm ET
You May Also Be Interested In
- VIVUS (VVUS), Auxilium (AUXL) Receive FDA Approval for STENDRA sNDA
- VIVUS And Auxilium Announce FDA Approval Of STENDRA sNDA; STENDRA Now First And Only Oral Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Approved To Be Taken Approximately 15 Minutes Before Sexual Activity
- Concur Technologies, Inc. (CNQR) halted, news pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!