Shares of VIVUS (VVUS) to resume trading at 3:40pm ET
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- Vivint Solar (VSLR) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/01: (TKMR) (HEB) (ANGI) Higher; (FNMA) (FMCC) (WPRT) Lower (more...)
- Sandell Sends Letter to JDS Uniphase (JDSU) Board; Calls for Spin of CCOP Unit
Shares of VIVUS (Nasdaq: VVUS) to resume trading at 3:40pm ET
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- Simplicity Bancorp (SMPL) halted with news pending
- Catyalyst Pharmaceutical (CPRX) Reports Firdapse Met co-Primary, Secondary Endpoints in Pivotal Phase 3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!