Shares of VIVUS (VVUS) to resume trading at 3:40pm ET
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders, Blue Chip Guidance Pressures Markets; Apple has Record Quarter
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Plans Tax-Free Spin of Remaining Alibaba (BABA) Stake
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/27: (ABMD) (AAPL) (FSL) (YHOO) Higher; (ETH) (IDT) (SYRG) Lower (more...)
Shares of VIVUS (Nasdaq: VVUS) to resume trading at 3:40pm ET
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VIVUS (VVUS) Shorts Squeezed
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Provided Update on Bloom Lake Mine
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 1/23: (LNKD) (LULU) (CHK) Upgraded; (X) (DWA) (XOM) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!