Shares of VIVUS (VVUS) to resume trading at 3:40pm ET
- Stock futures track rise in global equities, oil
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Says FDA Will Not Complete Review of Eteplirsen by PDUFA Date
- Oil nudges $50 a barrel as investors bet on shrinking overhang
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.74; Updates FY16 Outlook
Shares of VIVUS (Nasdaq: VVUS) to resume trading at 3:40pm ET
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) wins FDA panel backing for once-daily diabetes combo
- SEC raises concerns about Valeant's use of 'Non-GAAP' measures
- Energous (WATT) Gains Early on FCC Approval
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!