Shares of Primoris Services Corp. (PRIM) to resume trading at 9:45am ET
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Suspected Ebola Case in Hawaii; Patient Placed in Isolation
- ECB Maintains Benchmark Rate at 0.05%; Deposit Facility Remains at (0.2%) (FXE)
- JPMorgan Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Overweight
Shares of Primoris Services Corp. (Nasdaq: PRIM) to resume trading at 9:45am ET
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GlobalStar (GSAT) Resumes Trading
- GSE Systems (GVP) halted with news pending
- WI-LAN (WILN) halted with news pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!