Shares of Primoris Services Corp. (PRIM) to resume trading at 9:45am ET
- Wall Street gives up on June rate hike by Fed after payrolls disappoint: poll
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil up on Canada wildfire, dollar; big weekly loss for Brent
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Wins FCC Approval to Buy Time Warner Cable (TWC)
Shares of Primoris Services Corp. (Nasdaq: PRIM) to resume trading at 9:45am ET
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Primoris Services (PRIM) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- KemPharm (KMPH) Halted Ahead of FDA Panel Review of Apadaz NDA
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!