Shares of Primoris Services Corp. (PRIM) to resume trading at 9:45am ET
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
Shares of Primoris Services Corp. (Nasdaq: PRIM) to resume trading at 9:45am ET
You May Also Be Interested In
- OTC Markets Sees Major Trading Halt for 2nd Time in Just Over a Month
- InterOil (IOC) Discloses Details of Total Stake Sale
- InterOil (IOC) Resumes Trading
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!