Shares of Primoris Services Corp. (PRIM) to resume trading at 9:45am ET
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
Shares of Primoris Services Corp. (Nasdaq: PRIM) to resume trading at 9:45am ET
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Primoris Services Corporation Announces New Heavy Civil Award Valued at $11 Million
- Life Partners Holdings, Inc. (LPHI) Halted, News Pending
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Hits Session Lows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!