Shares of Mitek (MITK) have resumed trading down 40%
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Shares of Mitek (Nasdaq: MITK) have resumed trading down 40%
You May Also Be Interested In
- La Jolla Pharma (LJPC) GCS-100 Phase 2 Met Primary, Secondary Endpoints
- UPDATE: Regeneron (REGN) Advised by FDA on PCSK9 Adverse Events
- Herbalife (HLF) Say No Merits to Ackman's Accusations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!