Shares of Mitek (MITK) have resumed trading down 40%
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Shares of Mitek (Nasdaq: MITK) have resumed trading down 40%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) Shares Slump on Trading Restart
- BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) Posts FDA Committee Meeting Presentation on Drisapersen
- BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) dystrophin data don't affect trial results - Bloomberg, Citing FDA Panel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!