Shares of LeCroy (LCRY) to resume trading at 8am ET
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Up 5%; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) Could Make Another Run at Ziggo
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
- Ciena Corp. (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides Q1 Revs In-Line with Views
Shares of LeCroy (Nasdaq: LCRY) to resume trading at 8am ET
You May Also Be Interested In
- OTC Markets Sees Major Trading Halt for 2nd Time in Just Over a Month
- Prothera (PRTA) halted with news pending
- Sirius (SIRI) Sees Strong Buying Pressure
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!