Shares of Human Genome Sciences (HGSI) resume trading up ~5%
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Shares of Human Genome Sciences (Nasdaq: HGSI) resume trading up about 5%
You May Also Be Interested In
- InterOil (IOC) Discloses Details of Total Stake Sale
- Wet Seal (WTSL) will resume trading at 4:35pm ET
- Ambit Biosciences (AMBI) Will Not Submit NDA for Accelerated Quizartinib Approval
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!