Shares of Herbalife (HLF) halted on circuit breaker, now down nearly 13%
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
Shares of Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) halted on circuit breaker, now down nearly 13%
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
- EPIQ Systems (EPIQ) Will Explore Strategic Options; Board Adopts Short-Term 'Poison Pill'
- Neonode (NEON) Active, Shares Decline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!