Shares of Herbalife (HLF) halted on circuit breaker, now down nearly 13%
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- U.S. Justice Scalia, conservative icon, dead at 79
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
Shares of Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) halted on circuit breaker, now down nearly 13%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pershing Square's Herbalife (HLF) Video Tells Stories of People Who Lost Money
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 2/9: (CHK) (RLYP) (TWTR) (HLF)
- Vulcan Materials (VMC) Doubles Qtr. Dividend to 20c/Share; Yields 0.9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!