Shares of Herbalife (HLF) halted on circuit breaker, now down nearly 13%
- Futures rise, but focus still on Fed
- Oil falls for fifth day as focus returns to growing exports
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Comps Outpace Views
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
Shares of Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) halted on circuit breaker, now down nearly 13%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF), FTC Close to Deal - Gasparino Tweet
- American Capital (ACAS), American Capital Mortgage Investment (MTGE), Ares Capital (ARCC) halted with news pending
- Herbalife (HLF) Group to Meet with Members of Congress
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!