Shares of EDGAR Online (EDGR) trading halted on circuit breaker, stock down 27.5%
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
- Exelis (XLS) to Spin Mission Systems Unit into Independent Company
- William Blair's 2014 Top Small-Cap Picks
Shares of EDGAR Online (Nasdaq: EDGR) trading halted on circuit breaker, stock down 27.5%
You May Also Be Interested In
- OTC Markets Sees Major Trading Halt for 2nd Time in Just Over a Month
- Platinum Group Metals (PLG) trading halted with news pending
- Cardinal Health (CAH) Moves Higher on Resumption
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!