Shares of Constellation Energy (CEG) resume trading up 7%
- Wall St. edges up as spending data firms rate hike view
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
- Vista Equity Partners to Acquire Marketo (MKTO) in $1.79B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/31: (CPXX) (CLF) (SODA) Higher; (OSIR) Lower (more...)
Shares of Constellation Energy (NYSE: CEG) resume trading up 7%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cerro Grande Mining Corporation Announces its Second Fiscal Quarter Ended March 31, 2016 Results Compared to the Same Period in 2015 and for the Six Months Fiscal Period Ended March 31, 2016 Compared
- Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) trading halted with news pending
- Sciquest (SQI) Agrees to be Acquired by Accel-KKR for $17.75/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!