Shares of Constellation Energy (CEG) resume trading up 7%
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Shares of Constellation Energy (NYSE: CEG) resume trading up 7%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kingtone Wirelessinfo (KONE) halted LUDP; last up 60.7%
- InterOil Corp. (IOC) trading halted with news pending
- DexCom (DXCM) wins FDA panel backing on glucose monitor by 8 - 2 vote
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!