Shares of Carrollton Bancorp (CRRB) trading to resume at 7:40am ET
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Select Income REIT (SIR) to Acquire CCIT in $3B Deal
- Compuware (CPWR) in Talks for Possible Sale
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Adds to Gains as Ferguson Police Start Using Body Cameras
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
Shares of Carrollton Bancorp (Nasdaq: CRRB) trading to resume at 7:40am ET
You May Also Be Interested In
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) trading halted with news pending
- RadioShack (RSH) Continues Seeing Big Gains on Cash Infusion Anticipation
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Gains After Judge Rules Remodulin Patents are Not Invalid
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!