Shares of Carrollton Bancorp (CRRB) trading to resume at 7:40am ET
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UHS)
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Auspex Pharma (ASPX) in $3.2B Deal
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) to Acquire Hyperion Therapeutics (HPTX) in $1.1B Deal
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Biogen (BIIB) Price Target Lifted at BMO Capital; BIIB-037 Opportunity Could Exceed $10B
Shares of Carrollton Bancorp (Nasdaq: CRRB) trading to resume at 7:40am ET
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altera Corp (ALTR) Paused Limit Up, Limit Down
- MannKind (MNKD) Weekly Afrezza Scripts Data Shows Gain
- E2open (EOPN) trading halted for info
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!