Shares of Carrollton Bancorp (CRRB) trading to resume at 7:40am ET
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/5: (PEIX) (EYES) (KYTH) Higher; (CAPN) (DRAM) (GEF) Lower
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- ECB Boosts FY15, FY16 Real GDP Outlook; Sees Avg. Inflation at 1.8% in FY17 (FXE) (UUP)
- Ciena (CIEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Sales Miss
Shares of Carrollton Bancorp (Nasdaq: CRRB) trading to resume at 7:40am ET
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Primoris Services (PRIM) halted with news pending
- Primoris Services (PRIM) Misses Q4 EPS Views; Announces $23M Acquisition of Aevenia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!