Scientific Games Corp (SGMS) to resume trading at 7:55am ET
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
Scientific Games Corp (NASDAQ: SGMS) to resume trading at 7:55am EST.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scientific Games (SGMS), Bally Technologies (BYI) Receive Early FTC Antitrust Waiting Period Expiration
- Scientific Games and Bally Announce Early Termination of Hart-Scott-Rodino Act Waiting Period
- UPDATE: Power Integrations (POWI) Slammed on International Rectifier Corp. (IRF) Halt
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!