Scientific Games Corp (SGMS) to resume trading at 7:55am ET
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/21: (CANF) (NGVC) (EDAP) Higher; (MOLG) (NBS) (WAIR) Lower
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Scientific Games Corp (NASDAQ: SGMS) to resume trading at 7:55am EST.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Refining (WNR) and California Resources (CRC) Set to Join the S&P MidCap 400; Rayonier Advanced Materials (RYAM) to Join the S&P SmallCap 600
- Scientific Games Completes Merger with Bally Technologies
- Nevsun Resources Ltd. (NSU) Halted News Pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!