Scientific Games Corp (SGMS) to resume trading at 7:55am ET
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Honeywell (HON) Board Approves $5B Buyback
- General Electric (GE) Raises Qtr. Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Yield 3.3%
Scientific Games Corp (NASDAQ: SGMS) to resume trading at 7:55am EST.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gogo (GOGO) Active on FCC In-Flight Phone Call Vote
- Cardinal Health (CAH) Moves Higher on Resumption
- Tri-Tech Holdings (TRIT) halted for info
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!