Retalix Ltd (Nasdaq: RTLX) to resume trading at 4:30pm ET
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Retalix Ltd (Nasdaq: RTLX) to resume trading at 4:30pm EST.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- MGT Capital (MGT) Comm Director Calls NYSE Delisting 'Unprecedented'
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) trading halted with news pending