Regeneron (REGN) Resumes Trading, Ticks Lower
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Regeneron (NASDAQ: REGN) shares resume trading The stock is now down around 3 percent.
Shares were down 2.5 percent ahead of the stoppage today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regeneron (REGN), Sanofi (SNY) Get Expedited Appeal in Amgen (AMGN) Patent Case - Bloomberg
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Halted on Circuit Breaker
- Western Union (WU) Announces Agreements to Resolve U.S. Investigations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!