Pacific Booker Minerals Inc. (PBM) halted on circuit breaker
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) to Acquire PMC-Sierra (PMCS) in $2B Deal
- Wall St. little changed; DuPont boosts Dow and S&P
- Twitter (TWTR) Launches 'Moments'
- DuPont (DD) Breakup 'Highly Likely' Following CEO Exit, Says Deutsche Bank
- IMF cuts global growth forecasts again, cites commodity and China worries
Pacific Booker Minerals Inc. (NYSE: PBM) halted on circuit breaker. Last down 64%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Apparel (APP) Trading Suspended by NYSE; Commences Delisting Proceedings
- Aetrium (ATRM) triggers limit-up, limit-down trading pause
- Wayfair (W) Gains as Wells Fargo Pokes Holes in the Bear Case
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!