PF Chang's (PFCB) trading halted with news pending
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Boosted to $700 by RBC Capital's Mahaney
- Nokia (NOK) CEO Suri: We're in no Rush to Sell HERE Maps Unit
PF Chang's (Nasdaq: PFCB) trading halted with news pending
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Otonomy (OTIC) Announces OTO-104 Phase 2b Missed Primary Endpoint
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN) will resume trading at 4:35pm ET
- Janssen (JNJ), Achillion (ACHN) Enter Exclusive, Global HCV Collaboration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!