Omeros Corporation (OMER) halted, news pending
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/30: (TLOG) (AVAV) (AINV) Higher; (BLDP) (CAMP) Lower (more...)
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ: OMER) halted, news pending
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RCS Capital (RCAP) Resumes Trading; Shares Now Up ~25%
- KongZhong (KZ) Announces Receipt of $8.56/ADS Takeover Proposal
- Penn Virginia (PVA) halted with news pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!