New Concept Energy (GBR) trading halted on volatility circuit breaker, up 18%
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Wall St. opens lower as private jobs data weighs
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- EIA Data Shows 2.78M Barrel Increase in Crude Inventory
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
New Concept Energy (AMEX: GBR) trading halted on volatility circuit breaker, up 18%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American DG Energy (ADGE) Takes Steps to Strengthen Balance Sheet, Eliminate Portion of Debt
- NephroGenex (NRX) Files for Bankruptcy
- SunOpta (STKL) halted with news pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!