NII Holdings (NIHD) halted on circuit breaker
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
NII Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NIHD) halted on circuit breaker
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Westport (WPRT), Fuel Systems (FSYS) Enter Merger Agreement
- Axion Power (AXPW) Halted For Second Time on LUDP
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in Zuoan Fashion Limited (ZA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!