NF Energy (NFEC) trading halted on volatility circuit breaker, up 28%
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
- Gold's Quick Move Higher Raising Eyebrows
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (ABIO) (TNXP) Higher; (AMBI) (TRQ) (EXPR) Lower
- Deere (DE) Adds $8B to Buyback Plan; Declares Qtr. Dividend
NF Energy (Nasdaq: NFEC) trading halted on volatility circuit breaker, up 28%
You May Also Be Interested In
- OncoMed (OMED) Enters Collaboration with Celgene (CELG) for Anti-Cancer Stem Cell Therapeutics, Worth $155M Upfront and Billions on Success
- Ambit Biosciences (AMBI) Will Not Submit NDA for Accelerated Quizartinib Approval
- VSB Bancorp, Inc. (VSBN) trading halted with news pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!