NASDAQ Affirms Resumption of Trading in DryShips (DRYS) Shares at 10:30am ET Today
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
The Nasdaq Stock Market® (Nasdaq: NDAQ) announced that trading in DryShips Inc. (Nasdaq: DRYS) is scheduled to resume today, Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 10:30 a.m., Eastern Time. Trading in the company’s stock was halted on November 16, 2016 at 8:49:11 Eastern Time.
For news and additional information about the company, please contact the company directly or check under the company’s symbol using InfoQuotesSM on the Nasdaq® Web site.
For more information about The Nasdaq Stock Market, visit the Nasdaq Web site at http://www.nasdaq.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Borsa Istanbul to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell
- The Forbes 30 Under 30 Honorees of 2017 to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Closing Bell January 24, 2017
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!