NASDAQ Affirms Resumption of Trading in DryShips (DRYS) Shares at 10:30am ET Today
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Nasdaq Stock Market® (Nasdaq: NDAQ) announced that trading in DryShips Inc. (Nasdaq: DRYS) is scheduled to resume today, Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 10:30 a.m., Eastern Time. Trading in the company’s stock was halted on November 16, 2016 at 8:49:11 Eastern Time.
For news and additional information about the company, please contact the company directly or check under the company’s symbol using InfoQuotesSM on the Nasdaq® Web site.
For more information about The Nasdaq Stock Market, visit the Nasdaq Web site at http://www.nasdaq.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NASDAQ Reports End-of-Month Open Short Interest Positions
- Sallie Mae (Nasdaq: SLM) to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell
- Kewaunee Scientific Corporation [KEQU] to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!