Memsic, Inc. (MEMS) trading halted with news pending
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/30: (MOVE) (DLIA) (VIMC) (EBAY) Higher; (TA) (DWA) (SGEN) Lower (more...)
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Cramer Says Cash Some GoPro (GPRO) Chips In
Memsic, Inc. (NASDAQ: MEMS) trading halted with news pending.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alimera Sciences (ALIM), pSivida (PSDV) Win FDA Approval for Iluvien as Chronic DME Treatment
- TIBCO Software (TIBX) halted with news pending
- Ikanos Communications (IKAN) Enters $16.25M Financing Arrangement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!