Memsic, Inc. (MEMS) trading halted with news pending
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Ford Motor (F) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Carl Icahn says Apple (AAPL) is still 'undervalued and misunderstood'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/28: (RCII) (IRM) (MRK) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (WHR) Lower (more...)
- Aetna (AET) Tops Q1 EPS by 45c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Memsic, Inc. (NASDAQ: MEMS) trading halted with news pending.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Endurance Int'l (EIGI) Drops, Mentioned Cautiously at Gotham City Research
- Endurance (EIGI) Says Gotham City Report Has Incorrect Information, Reviewing Now - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: TASER Int'l (TASR) Named New Short in Lakewood Capital Letter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!