Memsic, Inc. (MEMS) trading halted with news pending
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
Memsic, Inc. (NASDAQ: MEMS) trading halted with news pending.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MEMSCAP Q2 2016: Quarterly Net Earnings at Breakeven & EBITDA at EUR.0.4 Million
- ExxonMobil (XOM) to Acquire InterOil Corp. (IOC) in $2.5B+ Deal
- New Concept Energy (GBR) Halted on Circuit Breaker
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!