Memsic, Inc. (MEMS) trading halted with news pending
- Wall Street opens flat as rough week draws to a close
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- European factories bounce as Asia struggles, but Brexit poses threats
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/01: (ARRY) (NFLX) (WING) Higher; (MU) (FC) (ARNA) Lower (more...)
Memsic, Inc. (NASDAQ: MEMS) trading halted with news pending.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Williams Cos. (WMB) opening delayed with news pending
- 21Vianet Group (VNET), Ziopharm (ZIOP), Starz (STRZA) Will Resume Trading at 8:30am ET
- Arena Pharma (ARNA) to Refocus on Clinical Stage Pipeline; Announces Workforce Reduction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!