Martin Marietta Materials (MLM) Shares Plunge as Einhorn Says 'Problems on Many Levels'; Stock Halted on Breaker
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/11: (LJPC) (BYD) (FCEL) Higher; (FTEK) (RTK) (MYGN) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Pressures Labels for More Exclusive Music Deals as iTunes Growth Flattens
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Weak Q1 Outlook
- Tesla (TSLA): 'Defending Innovation and Consumer Choice in New Jersey'
Martin Marietta Materials (NYSE: MLM) shares plunge as David Einhorn says the company has "problems on many levels" at the Ira Sohn Conference. The stock has been halted on a circuit breaker, the stock is down 10.5 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Say No Merits to Ackman's Accusations
- NII Holdings (NIHD) Hires UBS to Explore Options
- Fastenal (FAST) CEO Discuses Meeting with Warren Buffett
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Hot List, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn, Ira Sohn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!