MGT Capital Investments (MGT) trading halted for order imbalance
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
MGT Capital Investments (AMEX: MGT) trading halted for order imbalance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sientra (SIEN) Halted on LUDP After Shares Whipsawed
- Akari Therapeutcis (AKTX) halted on LUDP
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL), FairPoint Communications (FRP) will resume trading at 7:30am ET
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!