MEMSIC, Inc. (MEMS) Resumes Trading, Shares Up 55%+
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (1) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
MEMSIC, Inc. (NASDAQ: MEMS) resumes trading, shares up over 55 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Depomed (DEPO) Halted, News Pending
- Arbutus Biopharma (ABUS) Announces Results from Phase II Trial of ARB-1467 for Chronic HBV Infection
- Depomed (DEPO) to Resume Trading at 4;20 PM ET
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!