MEI Pharma (MEIP) trading halted with news pending
- Futures flat as oil rally pauses
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MEI Pharma (NASDAQ: MEIP) trading halted with news pending.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helsinn Group and MEI Pharma Report Prolongation of Survival Results from Phase 2 Clinical Study of Pracinostat and Azacitidine in Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Caterpillar (CAT) Resumes Trading, Shares Decline
- Western Digital (WDC) December weekly volatility increases into investor meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!