Longwei Petroleum (LPH) halted on circuit breaker; Last down 41%
- S&P 500 ascends 2 percent in two days
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: (LGF) (PVH) (WSM) Higher; (PRGN) (PSTG) (ALDX) Lower (more...)
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Longwei Petroleum (NYSE: LPH) halted on circuit breaker; Last down 41%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) wins FDA panel backing for once-daily diabetes combo
- Energous (WATT) Confirms FCC Approval for Miniature WattUp Solution
- Siris Capital to Acquire Xura (MESG) in ~$643M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!