Longwei Petroleum (LPH) halted on circuit breaker; Last down 41%
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Market Wrap: Apple Does it Again in Q2; Mylan Rejects Teva Bid; Applied Materials, Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/27: (VRML) (RTEC) (AAPL) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (AMKR) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) to Acquire Applied Predictive Technologies for $600M
- Biotech Stocks Pressured (BIIB) (CELG) (GILD)
Longwei Petroleum (NYSE: LPH) halted on circuit breaker; Last down 41%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: TASER Int'l (TASR) Named New Short in Lakewood Capital Letter
- Buy Broader Gene Therapy Group on Weakness Related to Celadon (CLDN) Failure, BMO Says (AGTC) (BLUE) (SGMO) (QURE)
- OncoGenex Pharma (OGXI) Will Regain Custirsen Rights from Teva (TEVA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!