LJ International (JADE) trading halted with news pending
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
LJ International, Inc. (NASDAQ: JADE) trading halted with news pending.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) trading paused for volatility
- Hercules Offshore (HERO) will resume trading at 8:30am ET
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Q4 Revenue Misses, Offers FY16 Guidance