LJ International (JADE) trading halted with news pending
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
LJ International, Inc. (NASDAQ: JADE) trading halted with news pending.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) attorney says consensual accord with Apple reached - Bloomberg
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Resumes Trading; Shares Off Lows
- Kaiser Aluminum (KALU) to Resume Trading at 5 PM