K-Swiss (KSWS) Halted Ahead of Potential Sale News
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
K-Swiss, Inc. (NASDAQ: KSWS) halted, news pending. Earlier reports suggested the company will be sold for approx. $190 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Lumos Networks (LMOS) Said Exploring Strategic Options; Taps Wells Fargo to Advise
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Announces $5.38B Sale of Southern Marcellus Shale Assets (SWN)
- UPDATE: Rumors of Ebola Quarantine at Barcelona Airport
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!