K-Swiss (KSWS) Halted Ahead of Potential Sale News
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/17: (BIOF) (LIVE) (IIIN) Higher; (YOD) (RSH) MGI) Lower
- PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Posts Q1 Core EPS of 83c; Offers Outlook
- Weibo (WB) IPO Opens at $16.27, Below $17/ADS Pricing
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) Posts Q1 EPS of $4.02, Tops Expectations
K-Swiss, Inc. (NASDAQ: KSWS) halted, news pending. Earlier reports suggested the company will be sold for approx. $190 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Post Holdings (POST) Rips Higher, Tyson Foods (TSN) Sinks
- Thor Industries, Inc. (THO) Acquires K-Z, Inc., in $53.4M Cash Deal
- Omnicom (OMC) Unit Acquires LatAm-Based Media Interactive SA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!