Juniper (JNPR) shares halted with news pending
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/30: (ANGI) (TKMR) (NLNK) Higher; (WPRT) (ASEI) (RGSE) Lower (more...)
Juniper (Nasdaq: JNPR) shares halted with news pending
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- eBay (EBAY) halted with news pending
- HomeStreet (HMST) to Acquire Simplicity Bancorp (SMPL) in All-Stock Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!